FREELANCE SENIOR COPYWRITER
We are Ryan Design International and we are GAME CHANGERS. We’ve proven ourselves as one of the most innovative teams in the field of real estate marketing. We’ve excelled against the toughest markets and competitors. We’ve transformed landscapes, townscapes and cityscapes and turned browsers into buyers at community after community. Now we are looking for a senior freelance copywriter. Someone with a real “can do” attitude who can help us build on our award-winning track record, from branding to advertising to digital and website design. Typical work activities may include: • writing brochures, ads, emailers. Please apply only if you have experience in the real estate marketing. Please e-mail all to email@example.com
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING SPECIALIST - CONTRACT POSITION
Responsibilities Include: Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns. Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns.
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and nurturing excellent client relationships through the efficient management of project and administrative initiatives, keeping an open dialogue with clients at all times. The account manager will be responsible for overseeing staff and ensuring that work is being carried out in a timely and quality assured manner, ensuring that every detail is considered, documented and budgeted. The prime candidate would posses an ability to adapt and would thrive in pressure situations. They should be a highly organized motivator with the ability to problem solve.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting the needs of all our clients, fielding requests for creative work and liaising directly with clients, media, suppliers and the staff who carry out the creative
- Production of detailed calendars and schedules required to ensure a project runs smoothly from conception to completion
- Involved in the creative direction and specification of various mediums including: print, large and small format displays, social media, email campaigns, website materials, etc.
- Generation of detailed budgets and estimates
- Maintenance of a detailed library of resources including samples and back up materials for future reference
- Overseeing production staff to ensure deadlines are met and that every detail is documented
- Monitoring and facilitating changes and maintenance to dozens of ever-evolving client websites and social media campaigns
- Editing and proof-reading
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very strong knowledge of Social Media
- Ability to operate a six-line telephone system
- Basic knowledge of Adobe suite programs an asset
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER / VIDEO EDITOR
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer / Editor / We need someone who has experience designing motion graphics for online display advertising, commercials and broadcast pieces. effects, animations, transitions, editing and managing post production for live events, digital and social spots. Need to be proficient with Illustrator and Photoshop.
(Full Time position)
We’ve proven ourselves as one of the most innovative teams in the field of real estate marketing. We’ve excelled against the toughest markets and competitors. We’ve transformed landscapes, townscapes and cityscapes. And we’ve turned browsers into buyers at community after community.
Now we’re looking to add a key player to our team. A Senior designer with a real “can do” attitude who can help us build on our award-winning track record, from branding to advertising to digital and website design.
Typical work activities may include:
- developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director;
- presenting ideas to colleagues and clients;
- familiarising themselves with our clients' products and services, their target audience and their competitors' activities;
- updating digital media;
- designing logos, brochures, ads, emailers and digital work including touchscreens, video walls and web sites
- overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion;
- working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines;
- liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Office
- 5-7 years Real estate marketing a must
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Work with suppliers when needed
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Attention to details
Over the past three decades, Ryan Design International has emerged as a true leader and innovator in the field of real estate marketing, advertising, graphic and environmental design as well as cutting-edge web marketing.
Since its founding in 1977 the company has grown to be a full-service advertising agency, playing an instrumental role in the successful launching and on-going marketing of many international real estate projects.
In addition to residential communities, the firm has branded and promoted a succession of high profile condominium, retirement and resort developments throughout Canada, the United States, Europe, the Caribbean, Dubai, Kazakhstan, Costa Rica, Turks & Caicos, Russia, Myanmar, and the Ukraine.
From marketing complete towns and master-planned developments to small in-fill projects, Ryan Design International has the breadth of experience and depth of talent to create a community with real character and presence in the marketplace.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts and grow our social media business. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers (when required).
You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals and monitor or competitors to ensure we stay ahead of what everyone else is doing. You will eat, sleep and breath real estate and understand all social media programs currently in the market for our clients and their competitors too.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like design,account service, etc. to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews when requested by clients
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Provide timely reports with intelligent insight so clients feel they are getting good value
- Blogging concept, writing and execution
- Present to client in meetings and on the phone
- Develop strategies to garner new social media clients and prepare goals/objectives for new business development
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Join our team today - send your resume/portfolio to Linda O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.