Account Manger acts as a link between clients and the agency. They are responsible coordinating project openings, ongoing projects and overall client relationships.
They manage administrative and campaign work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget.
Reporting to Managing Director.
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements;
• Working with agency colleagues to devise program, creative and budget;
• Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of launches, openings, etc.;
• Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification, editing and proof-reading;
• Handling budgets, managing costs and invoicing clients;
• Writing client reports; including monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and estimates;
• Production of detailed calendars and schedules required to ensure a project runs smoothly from conception to completion
• Involved in organizing creative direction and specification of various mediums including print, large and small format displays, social media, email campaigns, website materials
• Maintenance of a detailed library of resources including samples and back up materials for future reference
• Overseeing production staff to ensure deadlines are met and that every detail is documented
• 5 years experience in a Real Estate Ad agency or client side experience
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Proven track record in providing excellent customer service
• Highly organized and pro-active
This position requires an individual who posses an ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines someone who thrives under pressure. They should be highly organized, motivated and have the ability to problem solve.
This position is for a Maternity Leave although it has the potential for Full Time Position within the company.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for talented web developers, programmers and graphic designers.
Please send all inquiries to: email@example.com